- 501 c (3) nonprofit organizations
- Community serving organizations with a 501 c (3) fiscal sponsor
Programs serving youth are eligible for funding if they meet the following:
- Address an unmet need in the community through innovation, entrepreneurship, sport or education.
- Organizations must serve an underrepresented population, cause, or community and must address an unmet need in the community through innovation, entrepreneurship, sport or education.
- Preference will be given to applicants that provide evidence of a match for all funds requested.
- Are currently providing services to youth in one of the following markets: Baltimore, MD; Portland, OR; Austin, TX; Houston, TX; New York, NY; Denver, CO; Pittsburgh, PA; Nashville, TN; Rialto, CA or San Francisco, CA.
- If your organization meets the above criteria, you may apply for up to $25,000. Applications requesting more than this amount will not be considered.
*youth are defined as ages 5-18
- Organizations that discriminate based on age, ethnicity/race, political affiliation, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or other disability, or national origin.
- Support for elite or private sports camps, programs, leagues, or teams.
- Individual, team or event sponsorships – including fundraiser activities (e.g. scholarships, stipends, personal assistance, galas, 5k runs, etc.)
- Unsolicited auction product, table sponsorships or cash proposals.
- Disease-specific projects.
- Group or individual travel.
- Political organizations, fraternal activities for profit entities, and units of local government.
- Organizations that espouse the adoption of a particular faith or political view as a condition for entry to the youth program.
- A project which has received funding from Under Armour or the Under Armour Foundation in the last 24 months.
2019 Requests must be submitted no later than January 14, 2019. Those that are submitted before this deadline will be provided a response as to whether or not they are awarded before the end of March 2019.
In order to see if you are eligible to receive a Community Catalyst Grant, please continue to the Eligibility Quiz below.