- 501 c (3) nonprofit organizations
- Community serving organizations with a 501 c (3) fiscal sponsor
Programs serving youth are eligible for funding if they meet the following:
- Address an unmet need in the community through innovation, entrepreneurship, sport or education.
- Organizations must serve an underrepresented population, cause, or community and must address an unmet need in the community through innovation, entrepreneurship, sport or education.
- Preference will be given to applicants that provide evidence of a match for all funds requested.
- Are currently providing services to youth in one of the following markets: Baltimore, MD; Portland, OR; Austin, TX; Houston, TX; New York, NY; Denver, CO; Pittsburgh, PA; Nashville, TN; Rialto, CA or San Francisco, CA.
- If your organization meets the above criteria, you may apply for up to $25,000. Applications requesting more than this amount will not be considered.
*youth are defined as ages 5-18
- Organizations that espouse the adoption of a particular faith or political view as a condition for entry to the youth program.
- Political organizations, for profit entities, and units of local government.
- Individual and event sponsorships (e.g. fundraising gala, 5k run participant, scholarship).
- Organizations that have received funding from Under Armour or the Under Armour Foundation in 2016 or 2017 are not eligible.
Organizations that meet the eligibility requirements as described above may apply no more than one (1) time per calendar year. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year and are reviewed three (3) times per year (March, July, November).