In conjunction with the 2020 PRIDE Collection, The Under Armour PRIDE Grant will support LGBTQ+ Sport Nonprofits to help alleviate the immediate needs and support the long-term recovery of those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. We are seeking organizations that are finding innovative ways to continue to connect and impact their communities with a mindset of Through This Together. Eligible organizations can apply for a one-time grant between $2,500-$15,000.
- Organizations based in Baltimore, MD or Austin, TX
- 501 c (3) nonprofit organizations
- Organizations and programming that support and serve LGBTQ+ youth athletes
- Eligible programing includes: moving to virtual programming, supporting community members impacted by the virus, providing at home health and fitness resources/programming, or general operating support for organizations serving the LGBTQ+ community who are facing budget crises
- Organizations that are located outside of Baltimore, MD or Austin, TX
- Support for elite or private sports camps, leagues, or teams
- Individual, team or event sponsorships – including fundraiser activities (e.g. scholarships, stipends, personal assistance, galas, 5k runs, etc.)
- Requests for auction product, table sponsorships or cash proposals
- Political organizations, fraternal activities for profit entities, and units of local government.
- A project which has received funding from Under Armour or the Under Armour Foundation in the last 24 months.
- Completed Under Armour Pride Grant Application
- Grant funding allocation breakdown
- Hi-Res logo
- Application Launched
- Application Closes: Wednesday, June 10
- Award Announcements: Wednesday, June 24
In order to see if you are eligible to receive a UA PRIDE Grant, please continue to the Eligibility Quiz below.
Please note: If you are in fact eligible to submit a grant, you need to fill out the submission in its entirety with all requested attachments in order to complete the process. If you close out of the submission window prior to submitting, your information will not be saved.